Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

80 Degrees!

A surprise for us yesterday, an unexpected July day in April...

New York spring weather can be so crazy...at one moment, 45 and sleeting profusely and another moment, 80 and sunny...
And, of course, there's housework in any weather! But I needed to feel fresh air fill my lungs, sunlight on my face, so I grabbed Tucker, and off we went for a walk along the river! :0)

But, as you can see, I tuckered old Tucker out! It's been a long winter and we don't get out as much as his friend, Spot! I think we need a little more practice, Tucker! In the meanwhile, you just get cozy with that blanket! Back at it tomorrow, spring is here!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

your flowers are so pretty and your dog is real cute. Yup the temps were crazy yesterday.....don't like it that hot in April. Glad its cooler today though. I remember a few years where we did have snow in April so you are right it is a very crazy month.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Hi Tara!

Wssn't it delightful yesterday? It hit 92 degrees in Central Park!

Tucker is so cute! He does look like he's ready for a nap after his long walk.

xxoo Pat

Unknown said...

Your garden is blooming crazy! I love them..esp the last plant. Hugs.M

bj said...

Our day here in West Texas was beautiful, too. Just lovely..no wind and that is very unusual for our part of the country.
So glad you and Tucker had a good walk.
Hope things are good with you, dear heart.
xo bj

Donna said...

All the flowers are beautiful, Tara. We had some really warm weather in the 80's and all of a sudden today it was in the low 60's. Warmer weather this weekend.
Tucker is so cute!

Hugs,
Donna

Alison Gibbs said...

Hope the weather stays beautiful as my daughter and her husband are going to New York at the end of the month
Alison

Unknown said...

Tucker is sooo cute! I am loving this weather...

xo,

annie

Spot said...

he can't get far with those little legs! Mind you he looks a lot more pampered than me

Spot

RSA said...

Those flowers are gorgeous. They are blooming so beautifully.