Donna of Donna's Art and Sherry of Edie Marie's Attic have both given me the following award! I am so touched, I read these ladies as often as I can. Donna described my blog as having a "zest for life". Gosh, that was so nice! Both of these ladies have the loveliest blogs. Donna shares her art (and her daughter's love of it!) and Sherry has such a nice post right now about her grandchild. Thank you, ladies! There are so many great blogs on my sidebar that I read as often as I can!
Now it is my turn to pass this award to 7 fellow bloggers.But first, the rules.
1. Please put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. You must nominate 7 fellow bloggers for this award.
4. Add links to the recipients.
5. Leave a comment so the recipients know they have
received an award.
This is so difficult! I love so many of you and your blogs are so fabulous!! Okay it's going to be...
1. Patricia of pve design. Patricia shares her artwork and ideas with all as well as recent travels to Paris! I'd recognize her artwork anywhere!
2. Laura of Amongst the Oaks. Laura has been cheering me on in my goal this summer of Fiscal and Physical fitness! Thanks, Laura, and your blog is wonderful!
3. Felicity of All Things Bright and Beautiful. I tune in daily for my dose of high fashion and home photography from around the world as presented by this talented Hong Kong based blogger.
4. Linda of Restyled Home. Linda recently posted about the Beauty of Imperfection when decorating our homes! I thought that was a wonderful set of posts!
5. Oliver Rain. This blogger (unnamed!!) shares the love of her daughter and her hubby who she met at her high school reunion!
6. Barb of May December Home. Barb's blog was one of the first I tuned in to and it feels like home when I visit there.
7. Pat of Mille Fiori Favoriti. Because of Pat, I am taking a few days off from blogging with my family and heading into the city. She writes about her travels in New York and since we live close by as well, I printed out her tour of Battery Park and we'll be using this as our itinerary!!
One last thing: Janera of My Garden Hat was generously offering lovely handmade bags...I requested one and my daughter has been using it as a webkin pocketbook...
It is lovingly made--thank you, Janera! What a happy little girl I have on my hands! Have a wonderful week while I am gone. As soon as we return I'll be packing my son up to visit his girlfriend in Norway as he leaves Saturday. Much thanks to Tracy of Pink Purl for all of her Norwegian advice! I'll catch up as soon as we get back and packed! :0)