I’ve got some serious catching up to do! Laura of Amongst the Oaks tagged me for 7 Random Things awhile back…so here goes!
1. I always park my car in the garage.
2. My husband and I are both Aries. From everything I read about the zodiac, this is a bad combination. We’ll be married 22 years next month—what do astrologists know?
3. I am the oldest of all my cousins… not sure I like that!
4. Whenever I make a PBJ sandwich for the kids I do a wedding ceremony. “Miss Jelly will you take Mr. Peanut Butter to be your husband?” “I do”. “Mr. Peanut Butter, will you take Miss Jelly to be your wife?” “I do”. “You may now kiss the bride” and I smack those two pieces of bread together for a smooch. Gets a giggle every time!
5. I love manicures.
6. I love pedicures.
7. I like higher waisted pants. There I said it. It’s not fashion forward but they are more comfy!
Enjoying hearing about what makes people who they are, I invite seven new blogging friends to play along so they can pass along to seven friends! Fenwick Mama, pve design, My Treasure Box, Sunnispace, Forever and Forever House, Vintage Mosaic Boutique, and Clever Clogs. Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog. Some random, some weird.
3. Tag up to 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Thanks, Laura, that is always fun to do! Makes you realize how weird you can be!!
Deb of Posted From Home passed along to me the 6 word meme…six words that represent your life’s motto. It took some time to find just 6 words to exemplify a philosophy of life! After lengthy thought, I realized it is this:
Make Lemonade out of Life’s Lemons.
This strategy comes straight from my parents. They always said life would throw stuff at you like a flat tire or losing a job...just stay positive and move foreward! Thanks, Deb!
Loving to hear your philosophy of life, I pass this along to Firefly Hill, Mille Fiori Favoriti,
Faith and Chocolate, A Romantic Porch, Oliver Rain and Cottage Contessa. Please pass along to 6 blogging friends!
Have fun, I did!