Saturday, January 26, 2008
7 Random Things...
Barb from May December Home has tagged me to tell 7 random things about myself! So here goes!
1. My monogram spells out an embarrassingly “frisky” word so I do not own anything monogrammed (it’s true!!)
2. I am terrible with managing money! When I was in high school I was the treasurer of my sorority (yep, we still had them in the 80s!). What were they thinking? I believe I still owe them at least $20.00. Phi Delta Sigma, I am sorry.
3. I absolutely love bananas but hate ANYTHING banana flavored. I cannot figure this out and it bothers me.
4. I have a desire to work at Home Depot at Customer Service because I very badly want to use the store microphone and say, “Price and sku needed at register 9”. When I’m there I have to resist grabbing the mike from the rep’s hand. It’s madness.
5. I am married to a forensic scientist who is a Crime Scene Investigator. The real CSI!
6. When I was 6 my brother threw worms at me and it wasn’t until my Mom combed out my hair that evening that they all came out. I had no idea they were in my hair all day and can’t stand worms til this very day!
7. I am badly in need of progressive lenses but am not giving in (now who is the loser here??)
This was really fun!